Paper-based smart ecological vapour control layer
The innovative VARA PLUS ECO is a smart ecological vapour control layer, responsibly developed by Partel. This sustainable product is paper based, consisting of up to 62% of renewable FSC paper - for lower carbon emissions in buildings. Designed for maintaining the optimum airtightness in the building envelope, this quality environmentally conscious product ensures active moisture control with its hygro-variable technology. It delivers a high-performance solution that prevents heat loss through the thermal insulation.
Why Partel VARA PLUS ECO?
- Contributes to healthier buildings with up to 62% of renewable FSC paper
- Ecolabel Emicode EC1 PLUS – meets the strict requirements of GEV construction
- ECO membrane – compliant with the latest building standards to meet energy efficiency and sustainability performances for lower carbon footprint
- Active moisture control in assembly thanks to the hygro-variable technology
- Variable Sd value range of 0.4 – 35 ensures performance in most demanding climate conditions. It changes permeability according to the ambient relative humidity (RH) – this contributes to protection against moisture and drying of the structure all year round.
- High tear-resistance and optimum strength due to fabric mesh reinforcement
- 3 layers membrane
- Watertight – W1 class for excellent protection against moisture
- Sustainable interior product system with exceptional durability that comes with a 10-year warranty
|SD VAPOUR VARIABILITY RANGE||EN 12572||0.3 - >50m|
|TENSILE STRENGTH MD/CD*||EN 12311-1||450 N /
|NAIL TEAR RESISTANCE MD/
|EN 12310-1||130 / 130 N|
*MD = longitudinal CD = transversal
VARA PLUS ECO is perfect for creating optimum air and vapour control in the building envelope. Its primary usage includes internal walls, ceilings, and floors. This product is a great choice for facilitating lower environmental impact in buildings while ensuring energy performance.
- Internal use
- Timber frame structures
- Blown wool insulations or solutions
- New residential and commercial builds, and refurbishments
- All climate zones
- 1.5m X 50m=75m2 (59-1/16” X 164’-1/2” = 807 SF)