Shipping & Delivery
Orders inside the UK
- Orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday
- Partel offers FREE standard delivery for all online orders over £1500 (incl. VAT) on shopuk.partel.com. We reserve the right to change or end this offer at any time.
All the orders received by 2pm Monday - Friday are processed in a few hours and will be delivered within two days. Although we aim to get these orders delivered to you the next working day, this cannot always be guaranteed.
TRACK YOUR ORDER
Once you have registered your order, you can track its status from your customer account in the "My Orders" section.
The shipping cost is based on the weight of the products in the order, regardless of the order value.
The shipping cost will apply and will be visible in the cart including:
- orders that also contain products in promotion with free shipping;
- orders over £1500 (incl. VAT).
In addition to the weight tax, products are added shipping taxes per region and area, which varies by geographic area. All these taxes are displayed in the shopping cart, below the prices of the product.
Standard UK delivery: £25 or FREE when you spend £1500 (incl. VAT). All the orders received by 2pm Monday - Friday are processed in a few hours and will be delivered within two days. Although we aim to get these orders delivered to you the next working day, this cannot always be guaranteed.
Please note: we do not despatch orders on weekends or Bank Holidays.
Deliveries Outside the UK
For orders to be delivered outside the UK, please visit one of the following websites:
Customers in Ireland: Partel IE.
Customers in any other EU country: Partel IE.
Customers in USA & Canada: Partel USA.
CHANGE OR CANCEL THE ORDER
- The process of canceling an order or delivery is available in your customer account, the "My Orders" section.
- If the cancellation is no longer possible in your account, if you have changed your mind and you do not want a product in the order, you want a product other than the one ordered or you do not want any of the ordered products, you can notify us as soon as possible at 02037 401918 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll do everything we can to accommodate your request. However, since we send orders to our warehouses frequently throughout the day to provide customers fast fulfillment and shipping, we're unable to cancel orders that have already been processed.
What if my merchandise arrives damaged?
- If you order arrives with damage, please call 02037 401918 so we may assist you with a replacement order or refund. If you are present at the time of delivery, refuse the broken or damaged items with the carrier and, when applicable, note the damage on the delivery receipt.