Paper-Based Sustainable Vapour Control Layer
IZOPERM PLUS ECO is an ecological vapour control layer that's built to last. It is paper-based and is composed of 57% renewable FSC paper, contributing to healthier buildings. This high tear-resistance and strong VCL membrane delivers reliable performance of airtightness and moisture management in the internal building envelope.
Why Partel IZOPERM PLUS ECO?
- Comprised of 57% renewable FSC paper for healthier buildings
- Ecolabel Emicode EC1 PLUS – meets the strict requirements of GEV construction
- ECO membrane – compliant with the latest building standards to meet energy efficiency and sustainability performances for reduced carbon emissions
- 3 layers membrane - functional layer for optimum air and vapour control in the internal building envelope
- Solid Sd value of 20m ensures the performance of airtightness
- High tear-resistance and optimum strength due to fabric mesh reinforcement
- Watertight – W1 class for superior moisture protection
- Sustainable interior product system with exceptional durability that comes with a 10-year warranty
|WEIGHT||EN 1849-2||140 g/m²|
|VAPOUR PERMEANCE||ASTM E96||0.17|
|TENSILE STRENGTH MD/CD*||EN 12311-1||450 / 300|
|NAIL TEAR RESISTANCE MD/CD*||EN 12310-1||130 / 130 N|
*MD = longitudinal CD = transversal
IZOPERM PLUS ECO is excellent for providing optimum air and vapour control in the internal building envelope. It is primarily used in internal walls, ceilings, and floors. This product is an excellent choice for facilitating lower environmental impact in buildings.
- Internal use
- Timber frame structures
- Blown wool insulations or solutions
- New and refurbished residential and commercial buildings
- All climate zones
- 1.5m X 50m=75m2 (59-1/16” X 164’-1/2” = 807 SF)