Why Partel ALMA VERT?
Recycled Panel for Hi-Performance Structural Insulation
This NEW sustainable alternative to conventional construction materials meets the highest technical and ecological standards for thermal bridge free design.
Being a modular product, our ecological solution for reducing thermal bridges offers design flexibility for any type of low-energy project.
- Excellent mechanical strength
- High compressive strength
- Efficient thermal break
- Optimal insulation properties
- Lightweight composite structure
- Good breathability
- Low water absorption
- 100% Recyclable polymer
- Internal and external use
- Thermal bridge-free installation of windows and doors (according to DIN4108 – Supplement 2)
- Thermal separation
- ALMA VERT is manufactured in two density classes:115 kg/m3 and 180 kg/m3
- Board / panel size:
- 1218 x 1005 x 50mm / 4' x 3' 4" x 2"
- 1218 x 1005 x 75mm / 4' x 3' 4" x 3"
Bespoke dimensions are available on request.
The raw material consists of production waste from PET bottles.
Made of up to 100% PET recycled material. 25 x 1,5 L pet bottles produce 4.5 x 35 x 35 cm / 1' x 1' x 2" ALMA VERT raw board.
Once the product has completed its useful life, it can be recycled again.