Airtight and windtight sealing tape
|Can be Plastered||Moisture Variable|
Why Partel VARA SEAL?
- High shear strength
- High-performance airtight tape
- Resistant to weathering, UV stability
- Lifetime* design - excellent ageing resistance due to the strong acrylic adhesive
- Water resistant adhesive
- Extremely stable
- Environmentally friendly - free of solvents and emulsifiers
- Outdoor exposure up to 3 months
- Easy to use – SL version has split release backing for quick installation
- Airtight connections to DIN 4108-11
* Adhesion: Before sticking tapes the surface should be clean and dry, water repelling substances are not suitable for adhesion. Use Primers (Acraprime) on porous or masonry surfaces. Adhesion is assured on all Partel membranes, planed timber, painted timber, plastics, and metals. The more suitable the surface for adhesion the better the results, Folds, creases or substrate issues impact on the system. It is the responsibility of the applicator to perform adhesion tests prior to proceeding - where required. It is necessary to apply pressure using Partel ‘Helping Hand’ applicator. Tapes are not designed for tensile strains.