Smart Humidity Variable Airtight Vapour Control Layer
VARA PLUS is a smart humidity variable airtight vapour control layer with an optimum permeability range. Advanced Hygrovariable Technology allows incredible summer drying conditions, but can equally protect the construction in winter.
Why Partel VARA PLUS?
- Innovative airtight membrane that changes permeability according to the ambient relative humidity (RH) – this contributes to maximum protection in the building envelope where moisture levels are critical
- Ensures optimum moisture flow through building structures with a Sd range of 0.4m to 60m
- Hygrovariable Technology – Extremely safe airtight system
- High- performance solution that provides protection from heat loss through the thermal insulation
- Elastic and durable
- Reinforced for optimum strength
- Durable towards UV aging
- EPD certified
|WEIGHT||EN 1849-2||120 g/m²|
|SD-VALUE||EN 1931||0.4 M TO > 60 M|
|TEMP RESISTANCE||-40° TO 80°C|
|TENSILE STRENGTH||EN 12311-2||MD 350 / CD 315 / 50mm|
|NAIL TEAR RESISTANCE||EN 12310-1||MD 350 N / CD 375|
VARA PLUS is a smart vapour control layer designed for internal use on the warm side of insulation on wall, ceiling, roof and floor applications by controlling and limiting sources of interstitial condensation.
- Timber frame, masonry or steel construction
- Roof, wall, floor and ceiling applications
- Externally vapour open and vapour closed structures
- All insulation types
- All climate zones
- Residential and commercial buildings
- 1.5m X 50m=75m2 (59-1/16” X 164’-1/2” = 807 SF)