Airtight Sealing Grommet For Multi-cables x6
KABSEAL PRO 6 is a versatile airtight sealing grommet designed for multi-cable penetrations. This high-performance grommet is suitable for both internal and external use, providing a reliable sealing solution for up to six cables or conduits. It is age-resistant and capable of withstanding moist environments, making it ideal for quickly and permanently sealing openings in building covers.
KABSEAL PRO 6 provides superior adhesion and a strain-relief function. Crafted from permanently flexible rubber that is suited for a wide range of temperatures and both indoor and outdoor applications. This makes it the perfect solution for sealing cables, pipes, and ventilation cross-sections within the building envelope.
Why Kabseal PRO 6
- Passive House Certified airtight system – phA Class
- Manufactured from permanently flexible rubber suitable for a wide temperature range
- Strain-relieving function for added durability
- Extremely flexible conical grommet compensates for structural movement
- Excellent adhesion with damp climate resistance for long-lasting performance
- Precise and permanent sealing of penetrations
- Highly tear-resistant for added strength
- Strong acrylic adhesive with excellent ageing resistance
- Split release liner for efficient and effortless installation
- Solvent-free component for eco-friendly applications
|Adhesive sleeve||Adhesive||Acrylic water resistant|
|Temperature resistance||–30° C (14° F) to +100° C (212° F)|
|UV resistance||Very good—up to 6 months|
|Processing temperature||+5 °C (+41° F) to +30 °C (+86° F)|
If pipes or cables penetrate the airtightness layer, they must be securely sealed. KABSEAL PRO 6 is ideal for permanent airtight sealing of multi-cable penetrations.
- Internal and external use
- Variety of Partel products, including vapor control layers and breathable membranes
- Sealing of up to six penetrations, cables, or empty conduits through the airtight layer
- Airtight sealing in accordance with Part L & DIN 4108-7
- Airtight and thermal-bridge-free electrical installations in compliance with DIN 18015-5
KABSEAL PRO 6 4-11
Diameter: 6 x 4-11 mm
Adhesive sleeve: 230 x 230 mm
4 units per box.
KABSEAL PRO 6 16-25
Diameter: 6 x 16-25 mm
Adhesive sleeve: 320 x 320 mm
4 units per box.