The NEW airtight Exoperm Mono 150 is a monolithic highly breathable membrane, which integrates Monolithic Technology - resulting in a unique 3-Ply sarking, roof underlay and wind barrier that offer high protection of the building, ensuring its durability over time.
Available with integrated tapes on both sides ensuring optimum windtightness.
External use | Roof and Facades/Wall | Suitable for all insulation types | Commercial and Residential building
|1.5m X 50m = 75m2||59-1/16” X 164’-1/2” = 807 SF|
|3.0m X 50m = 150m2||9’ 10-1/3”” X 164’-1/2” = 1615 SF|
Why Partel Exoperm Mono 150?
- Highly breathable membrane (Sd 0.07 m)
- High resistance to penetration of water (W1)
- Ideal Airtightness and vapour transmission
- 3 strong layers of protection – elastic monolithic TPE film between 2 non-woven PP fleeces
- Excellent ageing resistance due to the Monolithic Technology
- High watertightness and excellent weather resistance
- Good thermal stability (-40 °C to 80°C)
- Optimal UV stability