Expanding Foam Tape
Partel CONPRESeal™ 3V BG1 is suitable for easy and reliable perimeter sealing of windows and doors during any weather conditions. Its “moisture-adapting“ membranes ensure that the joint can dry out year-round, the polyurethane soft foam expands in the joint to provide a durable seal. This multi-functional tape provides excellent thermal, sound, air and rain insulation, making it the optimal choice for perimeter sealing.
Why Partel CONPRESeal 3V BG1?
|Passive House Compliant||Moisture Variable|
- Airtight (corresponds to the highest European standard for joint sealant tapes DIN 18542:2009 = BG R)
- Heavy rain tightness to 1050 Pa in accordance with EN 1027
- Its smart “moisture-adapting” membranes and μ-value of 7-44 ensure excellent performance for long-lasting dry connection joints, and moisture management
- Triple-Layer Joint Sealing System – after installation, the polyurethane soft foam expands in the window or door joints and provides durable joint sealing
- The expanding polyurethane soft foam compensates for movements of building components, such as those linked to temperature changes, even after many years
- Breathable functional tape – diffusion open, water vapour flexible
- UV/weather-resistant for passive houses and new construction in accordance with DIN 18542:2009
- Provides excellent thermal and sound insulation
- Highly innovative, multi-functional tape
- Provide an impressive thermal, sound, air and rain barrier
- Extremely low emissions, no VOC – EC1 Plus
- Can be used in any weather conditions due to the protection layers
- CONPRESeal 3VBG1 is recommended for reliable sealing of windows and doors for wood construction, prefabricated construction masonry, framework construction, and concrete construction
- After the installation, the polyurethane soft foam expands in the joint and provides a durable joint sealing and an optimal vapour management
Its thermal properties make it suitable for use in passive houses and for airtight installation. Partel CONPRESeal 3V BG1 achieved air-tightness levels well below the requirements of DIN 4108-2, with an an-value of almost 0.
CONPRESeal 3VBG1 fulfils or exceeds all of the requirements of DIN 4108-2 guidelines for installation of multi-functional tape in classic new construction. Long-lasting weather resistance.
Seals need to ensure air-tightness in accordance with DlN 4108-2 with a value of an < 0.1 in renovation projects.
CONPRESeal 3V BG1 can be used for thermal and noise insulation without restriction.
- 64mm x 14.1m / Joint width 6-15mm (2-1/2’‘ x 46′ 3/8″ / Joint ¼“-5/8“)