Special Paper Adhesive Tape For Air Sealing
CONIZO tape is the ideal product for creating secure, airtight connections at joints and overlaps on vapour control layers, as well as sheathing board joints. This superior-bonding tape, designed to be durable and reliable, ensures airtight construction in accordance with DIN 4108-11.
Why Partel CONIZO?
- High-performance airtight tape
- Superior resistance aging due to the strong acrylic adhesive
- Water repelling carrier
- Withstands a damp climate
- Easy to tear by hand, accelerate the application process
- Extremely stable, for durable sealing
- Environmentally friendly – free of solvents and emulsifiers
- Ecolabel Emicode EC 1 PLUS – meets the strict requirements of GEV construction
- Airtight connections to DIN 4108-11
- Also available as CONIZO SL version with split release backing for quick installation
CONIZO tape can create permanent airtight connections at joints and overlaps on membranes such as VARA PLUS AND IZOPERM PLUS. It can also be used to seal joints in sheathing boards and as an air-seal tape around penetrations such as pipework, wiring and structural elements.
- Internal use
- All Partel interior membranes
- Other vapour control layers including PE, PA, PP and aluminium
- Windows, doors, corners, and roof beams
- Wood base panels OSB, MDF and plywood
- Bonding to timber, masonry, concrete, plaster, PVC, metal
- 60mm x 40m (2-3/8” x 131’3”)