Optimum performance vapour control membrane
IZOPERM PLUS, this high-specification air and vapour control membrane acts as a proven, reliable internal airtight barrier and vapour check. Designed for compatibility with all conventional building systems IZOPERM PLUS is Passive House Institute-certified as ‘phA advanced Component’, this ensures you the best energy efficiency standard for your sustainable building.
Why Partel IZOPERM PLUS?
- phA Class Passive House Certified airtight system, featuring an air permeance value of <0.01 m³/(m²h).
- Optimum vapour resistance for most constructions, boasting an Sd value of 5m.
- Optimal protection against humidity, ensures drying of the building structure.
- W1 water resistance properties.
- Reinforced for optimum strength.
- Proven durability related to its long-term performance
- EPD certified.
|TEMP RESISTANCE||-40° TO 80°C|
|TENSILE STRENGTH||EN 12311-2||360 N/ 320 / 50mm|
|NAIL TEAR RESISTANCE MD/CD*||EN 12310-1||300 N / 320 N|
*MD = longitudinal CD = transversal
IZOPERM PLUS is an air and vapour control layer designed for use on the warm side of insulation on wall, ceiling, roof and floor applications.
- Onsite or offsite construction.
- Timber frame, masonry or steel construction.
- Warm, cold and hybrid roof applications.
- Pitched or flat roofs.
- Residential and commercial buildings.
- 0.75m X 50m=37.5m2 (29-17/32” X 164’-1/2” = 403.5 SF)
- 1.5m X 50m=75m2 (59-1/16” X 164’-1/2” = 807 SF)
- 3m X 50m=150m2 (9’ 10-1/3”” X 164’-1/2” = 1615 SF)