Roll adhesive for airtight connections
Why Partel ACRALINE ROLL?
The performant Partel roll adhesive for sealing of internal and external membranes form a complete, tested system in accordance with Part L and DIN 4108-11.
Designed for productivity, ACRALINE ROLL is set apart by its functionality – it’s quick and easy to apply directly from the roll, with the simple handling of a pressure-sensitive adhesive, ensuring permanent elastic airtight connections, without drying time needed. It's an alternative to conventional air sealing technologies such as liquid adhesive.
- High-performance joint adhesive roll with consistent thickness
- Free of solvents, VOCs - environmentally friendly
- Outstanding immediate adhesive strength – no drying time necessary
- Acrylic adhesive with excellent ageing resistance
- High shear strength
- Can be repositioned
- Withstands a damp climate
- Permanent, elastic sealing of airtight connections
- Can be processed even at temperatures as low as -20°C
- Frost resistant, withstands up to -40°C
- Designed life 100 years* - permanent
- Adhesion to DIN 4108-11 N/25 mm
* Refer to warranty data and processing sheets for complete details.
- ACRALINE ROLL is ideal for internal and external use to create permanent flexible airtight connections to a wide variety of surfaces
- Bonds to all Partel membranes (VARA PLUS, IZOPERM PLUS, EXOPERM MONO 150, etc.), concrete, masonry, timber, steel, PVC, plasterboards.
- Temperature range -40°C to +150°C (-104°F to +302°F)
- Processing temperature > -20°C (> 68°F)
- 12mm width x 10m length (1/2” width x 32’4’’ length)
- Tape thickness: 3.00 mm
- 20 units per box